The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Read DotCom Secrets!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I have been recently working on putting together marketing material for my brand, and I came across a book called DotCom Secrets. This book entirely changed my perspective on marketing, and it shows you how to make a lot more money with your brand by building "funnels". I would highly recommend reading this book if you do not know where to start with marketing at all. Plus, just like MJ's books, it's written by a guy who's an actual expert in his field and uses the practices in his book in his current real life business. He even dissects how he's using this process on you as you read it! He also has several other books on related topics like gaining traffic that I am going to read soon. Definitely check it out.

-Aidan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

UnnamedBeast

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 16, 2022
I have been recently working on putting together marketing material for my brand, and I came across a book called DotCom Secrets. This book entirely changed my perspective on marketing, and it shows you how to make a lot more money with your brand by building "funnels". I would highly recommend reading this book if you do not know where to start with marketing at all. Plus, just like MJ's books, it's written by a guy who's an actual expert in his field and uses the practices in his book in his current real life business. He even dissects how he's using this process on you as you read it! He also has several other books on related topics like gaining traffic that I am going to read soon. Definitely check it out.

-Aidan
DotCom Secrets was an interesting read, mostly because of the amount of upselling he tries to do to you but all the techniques are literally what he's teaching you at the same time

FastlanerDoer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Nov 19, 2022
Indonesia
This book entirely changed my perspective on marketing, and it shows you how to make a lot more money with your brand by building "funnels".
I just ordered the whole 3 book series for like $13 in total in reprint form (probably illegal but still bought it anyways because cheap). Gonna arrive soon, so I’m looking forward to reading it. Marketing is an important skill in business so I’m going to start learning about it through this book!

Marpen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Nov 23, 2022
I just ordered the whole 3 book series for like $13 in total in reprint form (probably illegal but still bought it anyways because cheap). Gonna arrive soon, so I’m looking forward to reading it. Marketing is an important skill in business so I’m going to start learning about it through this book!
I have read all of the DOTcom Series and honestly it is solid and good. The DREAM 100 is something that if MJ does another book would be smart to add (as it isnt original to the DOTcom series anyways). The upsells arent worth it as it is really ALL in the books. He does push a bit of bromarketing and I think a productocracy is a far better thing to focus on creating BUT once you DO have a solid product, Russel's methods really help you pop!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.