The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rate this website if you have time

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Tanapiko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 20, 2018
Hi Bud,

So how exactly do you plan on making money of this what value are you providing?

I cant see anything. I dont understand what your trying to do.

At first we will try to get money through sport related ads and affiliate marketing, the primary goal is to get a certain amount of readers, to start pushing workout and nutrition plans, my partner is in exercise science

Tanapiko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 20, 2018
''At first we will try to get money through sport related ads and affiliate marketing, the primary goal is to get a certain amount of readers, to start pushing workout and nutrition plans, my partner is in exercise science''

You need to provide value first before you take money provide value.

To be honest I think its a terrible idea.

Also meal and nutrition plans have been beaten to sh*t there so many of them its ridiculous.

Write some better copy.

I dont know if there is a need for this at all to be honest.

Entry is easy to.

Your about page and everything is a bit cringe aswell.

Thanks a lot for the advice, i can only get better from here on

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Bud,

So how exactly do you plan on making money of this what value are you providing?

I cant see anything. I dont understand what your trying to do.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
''At first we will try to get money through sport related ads and affiliate marketing, the primary goal is to get a certain amount of readers, to start pushing workout and nutrition plans, my partner is in exercise science''

You need to provide value first before you take money provide value.

To be honest I think its a terrible idea.

Also meal and nutrition plans have been beaten to shit there so many of them its ridiculous.

Write some better copy.

I dont know if there is a need for this at all to be honest.

Entry is easy to.

Your about page and everything is a bit cringe aswell.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chris25

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Aug 29, 2018
Europe
Hey Tanapiko,

This website needs a bit more polishing. You don't have a section dedicated to the Privacy Policy and Terms Of Use, and those are very important. There is also no clear navigation menu. And your logo seems uneven.

These are just some technical things that are not hard to do as a start, but they will help your website look legit . Also try adding a few more posts before you start promoting.

Tanapiko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 20, 2018
Hey Tanapiko,

This website needs a bit more polishing. You don't have a section dedicated to the Privacy Policy and Terms Of Use, and those are very important. There is also no clear navigation menu. And your logo seems uneven.

These are just some technical things that are not hard to do as a start, but they will help your website look legit . Also try adding a few more posts before you start promoting.

Thank you good sir, i appreciate the feedback, for the privacy and terms part, do i write it my self, or there are resources to get them

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chris25

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Aug 29, 2018
Europe
Thank you good sir, i appreciate the feedback, for the privacy and terms part, do i write it my self, or there are resources to get them
You can find free Privacy Policy generators online, but do no just copy them. Read through the agreements and change it to suit your website, take out parts that do not apply and modify something if needed.

I suggest you do a header menu where your put things like Blog, About us, Join... And then move Privacy, Contact and so on in the footer menu. Try to link social media accounts somewhere too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.