• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

BOOK Ramit Sethi - "I TEACH YOU TO BE RICH" - how legitimate?

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Galaxy16, May 9, 2018.

1. natew

natew Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $640
    I’ll say one more thing about I Will Teach You To Be Rich and Ramit Sethi. He’s an interesting character who moved on to focus more on promoting entrepreneurship in recent years. His first book was published about nine years ago. Since then, besides doing courses and the like, he’s written another book, Your Move, about entrepreneurship. I haven’t read it, because I don’t think I need it.

Still, Sethi hasn’t stopped giving out slowlane advice, because he knows that plenty of people want it. So he still gives courses with names like “Dream Job” and “Earn 1K on the Side,” even while also teaching an online course called “Zero to Launch,” about how to make an online course.

So there’s a level of complexity to the guy. Some of his stuff can be fastlane, yet it’s easy to get enticed (or distracted) by his slowlane material, too.

I used to read his stuff, and did sometimes learn from it, but I’ve lost interest and stopped.

2. Dubidu

Dubidu Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $877
    I was on his list for a really long time - without being as harsh as @Mr.Brandtastic to call it trash I do agree that it is the best book on making the most out of being in the SlowLane so it has some merit; just not for FastLaners! You can get a gist of what he does from his site (ironically he espouses SL strategies but is implementing a FL one himself exactly like MJ says in his bit about "Gurus"). Make of that what you will ;)

natew and Galaxy16 like this.
  3. Varun

Varun Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $252
    Indeed. Even I fall for this from time to time. I'm committing to referring to MJ's books again if I'm stuck, rather than trying to get new books. Sometimes, simplicity and basics work the best.

ProcessPro likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.