The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Question on pdf delivery....

evlttwin

It's A Long Way To The Top....
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 13, 2013
Southern California
Say you are selling an info product on your website. A pdf book for example. How would you deliver it? Through your autoresponder as an attachment, or just have Paypal redirect them to the file url on your site after the payment is done?

I'm a little confused at the delivery method, because it seems like there could be problems with both of those....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

evlttwin

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 13, 2013
Southern California
e junkie; $5 a month.

I have MailCheat(Chimp) integrated with Paypal to collect emails after the payment is made. Im wondering if it will still work. Doing the research now.

evlttwin

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 13, 2013
Southern California
I have MailCheat(Chimp) integrated with Paypal to collect emails after the payment is made. Im wondering if it will still work. Doing the research now.

So yep, Mailchip integrated with ejunkie as well, in case anyone else was going to try it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

evlttwin

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 13, 2013
Southern California

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Make sure its emailed to their inbox and you provide a download link after checkout, both ways!

Ninjahop

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 29, 2014
Amherst, New Hampshire
What do you all recommend as a pdf compiler? Also I read payloadz is better for digital product sales as it sends out the ebooks people buy, whereas with Paypal they collect thye funds but you still have to mail it out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.