The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Question for Diane Kennedy . . .

Strategy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Dec 27, 2007
What is hard to find is someone who is at the top of their game who spends one on one time with people who want to know the basics. That's why I have the DKAffiliated CPAs - for people who want to pay me and otherwise qualify (as in they have the basics down), I work personally with them. If it's someone who is just beginning we have referral CPAs who have trained with me.

Thanks Diane for the info, If one was interested in having someone help get the company comliant and everything more understood during the start up phase, how would one go about getting referred to one of your CPAs you've trained and how much would that generally cost?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strategy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Dec 27, 2007
Re: How does one find experts???

BTW I really appreciate you being so quick and in depth with your responses.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
IZZALAP-

Your questions were moved to a separate thread, since they did not pertain to Forex trading.

When you have questions unrelated to a thread, it's best to start a new thread.

You stand a much better chance of getting a response! :)

-Russ H.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
IZZALAP-

Your questions were moved to a separate thread, since they did not pertain to Forex trading.

When you have questions unrelated to a thread, it's best to start a new thread.

You stand a much better chance of getting a response! :)

-Russ H.

Thanks for moving the comment to a new thread Russ. The forum is getting busy! I used to be able to read all the new posts, and can't keep up anymore.

I do reliably check the tax/legal thread, though.

In answer to the question, best way to find out info on our referral CPAs is through the website www.DKAffiliated.com or give Richard a call at 602.258.0700 ext 5.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.