The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Question for Diane Kennedy . . .

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Strategy

New Contributor
Dec 27, 2007
What is hard to find is someone who is at the top of their game who spends one on one time with people who want to know the basics. That's why I have the DKAffiliated CPAs - for people who want to pay me and otherwise qualify (as in they have the basics down), I work personally with them. If it's someone who is just beginning we have referral CPAs who have trained with me.

Thanks Diane for the info, If one was interested in having someone help get the company comliant and everything more understood during the start up phase, how would one go about getting referred to one of your CPAs you've trained and how much would that generally cost?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Strategy

New Contributor
Dec 27, 2007
Re: How does one find experts???

BTW I really appreciate you being so quick and in depth with your responses.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
IZZALAP-

Your questions were moved to a separate thread, since they did not pertain to Forex trading.

When you have questions unrelated to a thread, it's best to start a new thread.

You stand a much better chance of getting a response! :)

-Russ H.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2007
IZZALAP-

Your questions were moved to a separate thread, since they did not pertain to Forex trading.

When you have questions unrelated to a thread, it's best to start a new thread.

You stand a much better chance of getting a response! :)

-Russ H.

Thanks for moving the comment to a new thread Russ. The forum is getting busy! I used to be able to read all the new posts, and can't keep up anymore.

I do reliably check the tax/legal thread, though.

In answer to the question, best way to find out info on our referral CPAs is through the website www.DKAffiliated.com or give Richard a call at 602.258.0700 ext 5.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom