The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Qualitative Site Testing

psynapse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
May 19, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Hey all,

A contact recently sent me this site for qualitative testing of your website: Low cost usability testing - UserTesting.com

You provide a goal (or set of goals) that you would like somebody to achieve on your website, and they have somebody from their database try and achieve that goal. They have a software setup on their PC so you can see their mouse movements, click-throughs, and the most valuable part - they audibly mention their thoughts so you can hear everything they're thinking. You can also specify your desired demographic, so it's as if one of your regular web visitors commenting on your site.

I recently used it for one of my eCommerce sites, and got some excellent actionable feedback. At the time I used it, it was only $19 per review, but now it has gone up to $29 per review (it is still $19 for us until June 1st, so if you want, we can work out a deal). Still, it is amazingly cheap for this kind of data and information.

Anybody that is a fan of Avinash Kaushik's methods will find this a useful tool for filling in the qualitative gap. Hope this helps!

*(I am in no way affiliated with UserTesting.com, and this is an independent review and recommendation.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.