The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Putting myself out there

inSite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 17, 2020
Hello. Long time lurker first time poster, and taking the liberty to put myself out there… asking if there may be an individual that may want to partner up? Specifically seeking a partner with Marketing/Sells/MBA expertise — please know a partner from a virtual perspective.

Quick Insights:
  • I am an expert at product, brand and website development
  • The products are rangeme verified
  • Obtained GS1 U.S. membership / UPC Barcoding
  • Custom branding, packaging and ecommerce website completed
  • Many more details the can be filled in here.
Again, putting myself out there to hear/see if someone is seeking partnership opportunities. Looking forward to any replies.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

inSite

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 17, 2020
I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my message and review my question.

I do recognize that finding a virtual partner may be a large ask. And wanted to provide additional details about myself in the hopes that someone wants to take the first step toward learning more.

My background…
  • A prominent full-stack design and development leader, with 26 years face-to-face consultative experience in the implementation and management of software products for fortune 100 corporations.
  • Present/sell visual communication and creative ideas to top tier corporations.
  • Mastery in developing cutting-edge electronic media, web design, animation, custom programming and print design.
Thanks for your consideration.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...