The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Psychological Support Sessions

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi guys!

Please share your thoughts on what you think about my side-project idea:

A month ago I was talking to a random guy in a cafe who was feeding the wrong beast inside of him and after our meeting he hugged me and told me that my advice of how to feed a different beast in order to shift his gears has literally saved his life. He was not the first guy to say that I should use my skills of persuasion and psychology to help people in need. While driving home I came up with an idea to help psychologically suffering people and develop my public speaking and influencing skills at the same time.

Although I am busy as squirrel before a winter season, I am thinking of donating an hour twice a week to help these guys by conducting psychological coaching sessions in a local college room. I have a relative psychological counseling knowledge and I am pretty sure I could help some of the guys see the light at the end of the tunnel.

How does it sound?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
G

Guest34764

Sounds amazing, not just for them but for you too.

It's important to know that helping others also helps yourself mentally.

Do it and update us please!

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Sounds like coaching.

Thanks for your contribution. Yes, sort of coaching/mentoring stuff. I don't have a solid strategy or plan in place yet, just a general idea and a willingness to help others and improve myself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Sounds amazing, not just for them but for you too.

It's important to know that helping others also helps yourself mentally.

Do it and update us please!

Thanks for your interest. Although I have a feeling that only few will follow it I will nonetheless update on what's happening.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Recommendations are highly welcome, especially from guys who have provided similar service themselves.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.