• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Protecting Idea for Providing Business Education IP

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by infinitus, Mar 14, 2013.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. infinitus

infinitus New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $24
    Hi folks

I have an idea which I think is pretty innovative and may provide a lot of value to the market

Its along the lines of using novel means to deliver business education in a unique accelerated learning format.

Im curious about protecting this idea, whether filing a provisional patent or other means of protecting it. I have not seen anything like it in the market as of yet

My concern is that the players in the market will see this and incorporate this idea, before I can become the clear leader in the field. Do you have any suggestions for

1) Protecting this idea
    2) Finding eligibility for patenting or if its in market
    3) any resources you can recommend

Suggestions kindly appreciated :)

2. magnificent

magnificent Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $232
    I made the mistake of going through all the provisionals and protection instead of getting the product done. You should focus on product development if it can be done yourself. Otherwise, have the people you communicate with sign an NDA. Right now, your idea is still a brain fart.

3. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $58,973
    Do it better than them