The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Progress Thread: Gaining Momentum

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Gerome Soriano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Nov 8, 2014
Philippines
Thru reading the golden threads especially Astonishing Secret by ICK and Freelancing threads by SinisterLex got myself together and starting to gain some momentum :D

Graphic design gig from a woman in a marketing group looking for help, said I was starting to do freelancing came back to me weeks after with some gig.

Messaged a friend over at fb that I'm starting to do some freelancing and would love to be of help to him. Got back to me weeks after with a graphic design he needs to get done for a client :D Just finished a second project with him.

A friend is looking for a videoguy for his client. Don't want to take the job himself as it was short-noticed and will be done in a far location 8-hour from our area. Took it up :D

An established artist here on our area is working on a project asks my help :) I got for it :) working on a real good project of his, currently continuing assisting with stuff he needs done here locally as he's out of country.

Coz of working with theat artist got into working with a gallery as a web dude and photoguy :) then also assisting an artist that works at the gallery for his show involving video

TL;DR

Got some freelancing gigs thanks to ICK and Lex' threads

Value to take away if ever
Let peeps you know, who might need help, know you're there to help if they need it

Plans
Continue Freelancing

Fastlane Plans
None at the moment
Thinking of executing that outsourced kindle book stuff, or maybe a productized service stuff, or maybe sam ovens dig maktg consulting stuff, dunno right now

Don't really need to know
Back to action taking

But do let me know if you have suggestions :p

As tradition here some breadcrumbs

re-reading this quotes I got from the forum time to time really helped

write copy, drink, write copy - take action, reward, take action, reward
- reward to self a chocolate bar or candy

love the hell out of others and you will eventually have all the ice cream you can eat
- been thru times, as i was coming from wrong mindset and transforming that, that i want to get pissed off ask for better pay, better treatment whatever!!! but i used the next quote

when you are pissed put on a big huge smile
- and that seems to do the trick for me :D like instant recovery :D or at least make it more palatable

when you love the hell out of others, you begin building a brand with a noticeable heart
- it's still a teeny noticeable heart but it's growing :) got referred once already :)

forgive yourself, forgive others, realize you are valuable
- for the times i doubt myself and feel i should just curl up and hide - i realize im valuable, realize i can really help out, and go out there and love the hell out of clients and other peeps too :)

P.S. I'm damn scared doing this :) scared and excited to see response or lack thereof :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.