The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Progress Thread - From Step One

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Joey Monarch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Feb 6, 2018
Philadelphia
Hello everybody

I'm 20 years old, in college, and I'm new to the forum. I read Unscripted and TMF and that's what brought me here. I believe I have come up with a business idea that could help a lot of people and it hasn't been done before.

Basically, it is a subscription box service. The product itself is dominated by a few very large companies (3-4). There are some off brands however the service is heavily dependent on the quality. I would need products from multiple companies for this to work so there are mostly 3 options: Try to get the product from the large companies, I could get products from multiple off-brands and have a large variety but if the product is no good then it wouldn't work, the last option would be to make my own products. You would sign up for the service, receive a variety box, and then decide which item you would like to go forward with.

Before you guys go off on me - I understand that this is super vague, and when the time comes I'll be able to give more detail. This idea is fresh and I have been consulting friends and family and they all believe it to be a great service. In the last week that I came up with this, I have been researching everything I can about the products, and learning everything I can about the business. I have learned so much from this forum already and I know I have so much more to learn.

My idea is that if I create this service that hasn't been done before and make it a reality, I could either help a lot of people and potentially make a lot of money, or I could fail miserably and have a great learning experience. Either way I'm making it a reality and I'll post my progress here when I can.

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for giving me your time

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.