The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Product in development and question for paid members

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

ggekko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Oct 28, 2019
Houston
Been a "drive by" forum user while I was "thinking" about moving forward on a product. Now I am in thermal testing mode on a pet product (outdoor heating/cooling platform) with a small run US manufacturer. Where do I go to post more info? Fastlane paid membership (currently have free one)? I have NO experience in manufacturing or choosing the right concern and my patent attorney keeps pushing China which I am not keen on. Capital to get to "build ready plans" is secondary in focus currently. I joined a co-founder type group where everyone seems like a chop and 95%+ of the bios I review just say their names- reached out to a handful of supposed co-founders and site seems dead... Thoughts and direction appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
The chances of the small scale manufacturer not knowing someone who can help you is slim. Have you asked them for any introductions to possible partners?

Dan

ggekko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Oct 28, 2019
Houston
The chances of the small scale manufacturer not knowing someone who can help you is slim. Have you asked them for any introductions to possible partners?

Dan
Thanks for quick reply Star. I plan to do that once the thermal testing is completed and want to keep him on current task to make sure this is even viable. Hoping to find someone here that can give some direction in meantime.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Been a "drive by" forum user while I was "thinking" about moving forward on a product. Now I am in thermal testing mode on a pet product (outdoor heating/cooling platform) with a small run US manufacturer. Where do I go to post more info? Fastlane paid membership (currently have free one)? I have NO experience in manufacturing or choosing the right concern and my patent attorney keeps pushing China which I am not keen on. Capital to get to "build ready plans" is secondary in focus currently. I joined a co-founder type group where everyone seems like a chop and 95%+ of the bios I review just say their names- reached out to a handful of supposed co-founders and site seems dead... Thoughts and direction appreciated.
Ask and you shall receive..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.