The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Practical Application Of Tony Robins RPM System

Anything related to matters of the mind

Arevico

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Apr 7, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share how I apply the RPM system instead of a To-Do list. What you focus on is what you get, energy flows where attention goes. When you focus on tasks you get more tasks or todos's. I invite you to try to focus on the result and purpose and let the action list be flexible!

Note that this is a system of tought, but I like to wirte it down, so you can easily review your purposes and why i review it via my phone when i'm in a line or on the toilet.

So how does an RPM system look ? Simple:

Result:

- Write down your final result here.

Purpose
-
Feed my family and kids
- Make sure the next generation learns this

Massive Action Plan:
[ ]
Action 1.
[ ] Action 2.

I make these plans for everything, I have one for long term vision on all major life areas, monthly plans or specific projects. The key to use it is make sure that its simple and accessible. I use OneNote For this:

upload_2017-5-4_13-12-2.png

Make sure that each project you do contributes to a larger vision (note this down as well, and yes I do this as soon as i post ;) .

I found that this way of planning is extremely effective, because it keeps you focused on the right things. hope you enjoy it if you didn't know about this already and I invite you to try it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.