The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Powerful marketing gimmick for Saints Row: the Third! Bikini Wash

Marketing, social media, advertising
Sep 30, 2011
Hi!

Ran out of space so could not say "car wash" in the title. Anyways, I was looking around and found youtube videos where they were promoting the game using bikini clad babes who give free car wash. Not only is this effective towards the demographic they are trying to reach, but it made me think what a day in the life of Richard Branson must be like. For those unfamiliar, he is also a fastlaner who became one through upbringing (life lessons about hard work from parents) and school journalistic projects which led to his future businesses. The thing that differentiates Branson from Bill Gates is that Branson experiences outlandish events. He would get the public involved and would trek using hot air balloons, speedboats, etc. He even bought his own island. He put his life at stake several times to beat the guinness book of records yet he still keeps doing things that push the envelope just to be that guy that does it. The advantage of his adventures is that foreign diplomats, the media, the youngsters, etc. all are involved when they witness him and cheer him on. A lot of North American businesses are not as involved with their customers and hence never really form a community to really maximize profits.

I also think about the movie Iron Man where the entrepreneur is more than just a guy in a suit. He is a brand, and a symbol. Now that's taking things to the next level.

For me, I can start an online business and be rich, but to really connect with people and have them cheer me on based on the recognition means lifelong customers and a form of business patriotism. What do you guys think?

[video=youtube;yKH1PqnLEYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKH1PqnLEYw&feature=related[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

krishnapadam

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 19, 2021
Hi!

Ran out of space so could not say "car wash" in the title. Anyways, I was looking around and found youtube videos where they were promoting the game using bikini clad babes who give free car wash. Not only is this effective towards the demographic they are trying to reach, but it made me think what a day in the life of Richard Branson must be like. For those unfamiliar, he is also a fastlaner who became one through upbringing (life lessons about hard work from parents) and school journalistic projects which led to his future businesses. The thing that differentiates Branson from Bill Gates is that Branson experiences outlandish events. He would get the public involved and would trek using hot air balloons, speedboats, etc. He even bought his own island. He put his life at stake several times to beat the guinness book of records yet he still keeps doing things that push the envelope just to be that guy that does it. The advantage of his adventures is that foreign diplomats, the media, the youngsters, etc. all are involved when they witness him and cheer him on. A lot of North American businesses are not as involved with their customers and hence never really form a community to really maximize profits.

I also think about the movie Iron Man where the entrepreneur is more than just a guy in a suit. He is a brand, and a symbol. Now that's taking things to the next level.

For me, I can start an online business and be rich, but to really connect with people and have them cheer me on based on the recognition means lifelong customers and a form of business patriotism. What do you guys think?

[video=youtube;yKH1PqnLEYw]
]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKH1PqnLEYw&feature=related[/video]
That gave me a lot of courage to try out new things.
Thanks for the boost up.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.