The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pleased to join

JustAskBenWhy

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 8, 2015
Lima, OH
Hello all,

My name is Ben Leybovich. I am married and have two kids - twins.

I am in Real Estate, as well as Internet Marketing. I own a portfolio of income property, and I syndicate apartments. I've got a couple of eBooks on Kindle, and I sell a course for real estate investors called the Cash Flow Freedom University, which retails on my website www.JustAskBenWhy.com. I've been fortunate to be jobless for a long while now, and I do what I can to keep it that way, which involves buying more property and developing other revenues.

I am usually not the dumbest guy in the room, and I choose company wisely so as not to be the smartest either. Just discovered this platform yesterday, and was approved today.

Pleasure to be with you, and feel free to reach out!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

stephanduq

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Apr 7, 2013
Hello all,

I am in Real Estate, as well as Internet Marketing. I own a portfolio of income property, and I syndicate apartments. I've got a couple of eBooks on Kindle, and I sell a course for real estate investors called the Cash Flow Freedom University, which retails on my website www.JustAskBenWhy.com. I've been fortunate to be jobless for a long while now, and I do what I can to keep it that way, which involves buying more property and developing other revenues.

I am usually not the dumbest guy in the room, and I choose company wisely so as not to be the smartest either. Just discovered this platform yesterday, and was approved today.

Hey there, and welcome! Looking forward to reading your threads!

Will Hodge

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 5, 2015
Hello all,

Great to see another Ohioan, welcome to the Forum!

JustAskBenWhy

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 8, 2015
Lima, OH

JustAskBenWhy

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 8, 2015
Lima, OH

stephanduq

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Apr 7, 2013
Pleased to be here, Will!

Have you read MJ's book? Any good...?!

See, @jon.a - just arrived and already getting shit started :)

About getting shit started, don't torture yourself with that suit! Yes, I'm a pretentious prick who can get really offended by bad suits ;)

JustAskBenWhy

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 8, 2015
Lima, OH
About getting shit started, don't torture yourself with that suit! Yes, I'm a pretentious prick who can get really offended by bad suits ;)
Haha - I'm liking this community thus far. Buttoned down, loafers, margarita in one hand, cigar in the other, soft waves all around - I can get along with this...

Will Hodge

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 5, 2015
Pleased to be here, Will!

Have you read MJ's book? Any good...?!

See, @jon.a - just arrived and already getting shit started :)
Absolutely! A must read for anyone who needs a mindset reminder or shift. But remember, action trumps knowledge

stephanduq

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Apr 7, 2013
Haha - I'm liking this community thus far. Buttoned down, loafers, margarita in one hand, cigar in the other, soft waves all around - I can get along with this...

Hahaha, I actually know very little people in here that really fit that profile :D It's more the fit, it's so oversized that it might be an overcoat that is two sizes too big. Maybe it is? The effect is that it makes your head really small, which immediately make anything you say initially seem really small as well. The narrow shirt collar that contradicts your chin shape does the same thing. (My business is in men style advice, so I might be a tad too aggressive here, but dressing up for my face had such a huge impact on how serious people took me. Its nothing personal! )

Looking forward to the day you can school me about real estate mistakes I make :p

JustAskBenWhy

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 8, 2015
Lima, OH
Absolutely! A must read for anyone who needs a mindset reminder or shift. But remember, action trumps knowledge
Interesting perspective! Many layers to this conversation. In RE - no. RE sport has but 2 speeds, and reverse is very painful. Acting without proper knowledge is deadly indeed! However, naturally action is necessary to move the needle. Perhaps if you phrased " energy trumps knowledge" I would get on-board more...

JustAskBenWhy

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 8, 2015
Lima, OH
Hahaha, I actually know very little people in here that really fit that profile :D It's more the fit, it's so oversized that it might be an overcoat that is two sizes too big. Maybe it is? The effect is that it makes your head really small, which immediately make anything you say initially seem really small as well. The narrow shirt collar that contradicts your chin shape does the same thing. (My business is in men style advice, so I might be a tad too aggressive here, but dressing up for my face had such a huge impact on how serious people took me. Its nothing personal! )

Looking forward to the day you can school me about real estate mistakes I make :p
LOL - I've put on a fe pounds since then (and a few zeros)...does that help :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...