The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Platform for Guide/Instructional books

kahem89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jul 20, 2011
Norway, Oslo
Hello!

I'm looking into writing a "how to book" - regarding an addiction (it`s a addiction I myself beat).

I'm not sure what platform i should use. I'm thinking Amazon or PDF, what options would you go with? I need to market my book threw a website, write a blog, and or maybe use affiliates. Not sure if those things are a good fit with Amazon. On the other hand Amazon has some huge advantages in itself. Maybe I can make a Amazon Kindle/paperback and also a PDF, if its not against Amazon`s policy. Anyone have any experience publishing these kind of books?

I am aware that my English isn't top notch, but i feel I can bring some serious value here. So I will probably be dropping some big $$$ at a copy editor. If someone is up for the task in a few months let me know :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
My two cents:

I think it would be good to have a website that is accompanied by a forum so if people are reading it to overcome an addiction they are also able to have a community to help support them through it. It's the support that get's most people through the hardest times.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.