The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PL SQL Query!

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
I've worked with Microsoft SQL Server for the past 20 years, but I have no formal background in computer science or software--everything I've learned has been on-the-job learning. I have a narrow area of expertise, almost entirely limited to using SQL with one specific ERP software application.

But with that very specific skillset, I can charge 4-5X what very skilled SQL developers on UpWork charge. I actually hired a couple very skilled SQL developers who work for me.

Those SQL-related interview questions are more common at large companies. You might hunt for smaller companies & startups--you might find (like I did) that there's more opportunity to identify opportunities within the company to specialize & provide way more value to the company while developing your technical skills. At large companies, the roles tend to be more constricted.

Also, if you have domain-specific experience (e.g., in the oil & gas industry, or with injection mold manufacturers, etc.), it can be incredibly valuable. My domain experience & knowledge is the main reason I can charge so much for my limited technical expertise.

Technical expertise is a lot like a commodity (like electricity or office furniture), but domain expertise is much more scarce--and therefore valuable.

adisharma

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2020
Gurgaon
Hello Everyone, I want to know more PL SQL interview questions, I have several interviews as a fresher level and I am confused about which types of questions have put in technical interviews. I want to prepare myself, I have almost completed my course and looking for a good opportunity. Kindly suggest me please some tips and tricks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018
Hello Everyone, I want to know more PL SQL interview questions, I have several interviews as a fresher level and I am confused about which types of questions have put in technical interviews. I want to prepare myself, I have almost completed my course and looking for a good opportunity. Kindly suggest me please some tips and tricks.
Hmm those questions from Google are not enough and you've done them all?

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018
Being honest as far as I know, the junior and fresher levels are saturated. You need to stand out more to get a job as a 'self-learner'. Those interview questions are mostly basic/medium. Try to do it on your own, find solutions. Use some Udemy course or get a book. Also there is tons of free knowledge right now in the internet. I think there are even Apps for that. But well.. maybe somebody here will drop you a question, but I would suggest using Google (like 'pl/sql tasks' query and w3resources (1st result). Good luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.