The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

'Pick' Up The Beef Jerky Packaging Industry!

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
and add a little pouch of toothpicks.

What if every single bag of your favorite beef jerky came with a tiny plastic pouch of 3-4 toothpicks? The cost would be a penny or less per unit addition, and the value of the packaging would instantly create an entirely new benefit which no other brand has. Not only a yummy treat, but something to get it out of your teeth when you're done.

It could be super simple... like 3-4 toothpicks laid against the packaging itself, and a small rectangular sliver of plastic laid on top. Quick glue seal or similar to hold it down, presto. Done.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
While we are at it, how about some dipping sauce?

I like flavored jerky, but would be cool to get some "extra" sauce ( kinda like a mustard pack ) of the flavor ( especially if the jerky is tender ) they used in the jerky. And yes, if you run with it.. I'd like to be a part of it. lol

Now there is 2 extra benefits.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I like flavored jerky, but would be cool to get some "extra" sauce ( kinda like a mustard pack ) of the flavor ( especially if the jerky is tender ) they used in the jerky.

I think it was Orville Redenbacher's popcorn that did exactly this about 10 years back. It was microwave popcorn that came with a sauce pouch to pour over it after it was popped. BBQ flavors and such.

I thought it was absolutely amazing - and I generally hate popcorn.

Was really disappointed when it ended but something like this for jerky would be awesome :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.