The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Phenomenal news: major newspaper story and $10K/mth new cash flow

australianinvestor

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 4, 2007
Australia
Hey everyone!

I can't hold this in anymore, but next week, if things work out right, a project I have been working on might finally bear fruit to the tune of $10K/mth. If so, I think that'll boost me into the fast lane! Better still, the on-going cash flow only requires 30-60 minutes of my time per month, and I could probably outsource that. Even if it doesn't work, my two other companies will still do very well. I'm good either way! Contractual issues prevent me adding details, but I think that it would just confuse the matter anyway. Once the project is going, providing it is successful, I'll fill you all in on what it is.

Second piece of cool news is that I got a call today saying that our equivalent of the Wall Street Journal wants to do a story on me. I don't know when and it's not confirmed yet, but still very cool. I was in our biggest (serious) non-financial newspaper last year with a half page article as well. It's very exciting!

I had a hard start to the year, but I think it's like Seth Godin's book, The Dip. Figure out if the hard stuff you are going through is the right hard stuff, and then push through it. If it's the wrong hard stuff, quit.

Sorry this post doesn't have an educational purpose, but I thought besides venting my excitement before I burst, it might inspire some people :)

Daniel.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Re: Phenomenal news: major newspaper story and $10K/mth new cash

Congratulations! It's cool to see others make it. I hope to join you soon.:hurray:

carlhuber

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 31, 2008
NY
Re: Phenomenal news: major newspaper story and $10K/mth new cash

That is exciting! You plugged in the money printing machine, didn't you?:idx: Awesome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.