The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PETER2: In Memory, R.I.P.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This forum, and more importantly, this world, lost one of its greatest assets, Peter2.

On Oct 8th, Peter2 passed. I don't know all the details as they are still being uncovered.

You all know, Peter was an inspiration to many of us and was the most successful person on this board. I can confirm that Peter was very private, humble, and modest. He lived with no regrets, we shared a love for the Lambo marquee, and had a knack of injecting cat humor into any conversation.

For me, Peter was like E.F. Hutton -- when he spoke, I shut up and listened.

I am saddened that he departed this world too early and without warning.

It just shows us that time and health, not money, is an asset that we all take for granted.

Friends, this is a sad reminder that we can always make more money. It is infinite. Our health, our time -- it is not.

Peter, Godspeed ... may you rest in peace, you will not be forgotten brother.

MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Peter2 has been such a great source of cat humor over the years, not to mention business advice and positive energy.

I didn't know him well, only well enough to say that he was one of those rare individuals that never put limits on his thinking or ideas. In doing so, he packed several lifetimes into one. He may have passed at an early age, but one thing is for sure: he died living.

...Peter, we will all miss you terribly.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Peter2, you touched countless lives and helped thousands of people through your thoughtful posts and attitude.

I am stunned and saddened that we will not be learning more from you-- but your wisdom and humor will stay on these forums, as a testament to your life.

-Russ H.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
You'll be deeply missed, Peter.

Thanks for all of your lessons and contributions. You will never be forgotten.

RIP.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I am so sorry to hear. Peter was nothing but quality.

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
I am deeply saddened by these terrible news! It's amazing how many lives he touched even though most people only knew him from internet forums!
You brought humor to the board combined with priceless advice!
I live thousands of miles away and never met him in person, yet I was extremely sad waking up to these terrible news!
Peter, may you rest in peace, you will be truly missed!

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
While I never got to know Peter as most did, I looked over some of his old posts the other day and must say that he left behind a legacy of giving, whether it was the gift of valuable advice or just flat out humor. The sad thing is that while I registered here in April, I didn't really become active until late Sep after he had gone missing and I did notice that we posted on some of the same threads and his passing reminds me to be thankful for getting to know everyone as well as looking forward to meeting all who are attending the B&P!

It just shows us that time and health, not money, is an asset that we all take for granted.

Friends, this is a sad reminder that we can always make more money. It is infinite. Our health, our time -- it is not.

This sums it up, all the money in the world can't stop the inevitable, while we are all sad, as someone said, "he died living!" and while his time with us was short he had a good ride!

RIP Peter! :smx3:

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Look on the bright side guys. If you can connect with and accept the fact that you are infinite consciousness that just came here to experience a training ground for thought, idea, and matter formation. You can only imagine what he is capable of without the physical shackles of this reality. I don't know if any of you have ever heard of the "Magical Approach" where you are capable of turning thoughts and ideas into instant matter while benefiting all consciousness around you. But, if you read his posts you can clearly see he WAS living the Magical Approach whether he consciously knew it in this life or not. And that is probably the greatest achievement towards value fulfillment of ones life. :)

A lot of great ideas came just from his posts. :) Just imagine the life he lived!

RIP - Hope you are having fun swimming in the abundance of infinite energy and creation!

My thoughts are not to focus on what has happened in a negative manner but, to focus on his life and his contributions in a positive manner.

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
Peter, you will be missed. Alot. I didnt know you very well, and now i wish i had gotten know you as some had. You're an inspiration. Godspeed brother. Rest in peace.

My condolences,
DJ

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
My heart dropped when I noticed the thread title over at LP had changed. As I said there and as it has already been said here, his posts were nothing but quality. If it wasn't enjoyable to read in humor, it was enjoyable to read through the wisdom and knowledge he brought to the table.

I have no doubt in my mind he is loved and missed by many more outside the community of the forums. His family and friends will be in my prayers.

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
When I first joined this forum, I pmed Peter with some specific questions and we got into several detailed discussions. He was extremely helpful to me and patient. He will be greatly missed.

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
940%
Jun 7, 2008
Peter2 was an honest man with great and insightful advice. I have PMed back and forth with Peter2 and SteveO probably the most on this forum. I was wondering why he had stopped responding. I cannot thank Peter enough for all his help.

Those who never got a chance to talk to Peter can still learn a great deal from all his posts here.

It is truly a shame that he was taken from us before his time.

Coincidentally, I was listening to some very sad music when I got the news, but I think it is appropriate and beautiful and should be here in the thread for all to hear :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLO2mn04aos]YouTube - Sims - Build 4[/ame]

-Alex

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
It's so sad to read this!

This needs to remind us all that it’s not about the money. We need to leave behind something bigger, something that transcends time and will change thousands or millions of lives.

That’s what living the good life is all about. Peter certainly did that.

RIP

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
It is true that what you leave behind through your inspiration to others is far greater then the riches one accumulates in life. He left with everyone a wealth beyond reckoning. Godspeed Peter.

funny-pictures-coolness-cat-leans.jpg

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 15, 2008
Lima, Peru
God speed you, Peter. You have always been a great man and your death won't change that. Stay with us in the forums - I know you're somewhere out there!

123683_Sad-Tabby-Cat_620.jpg

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
He left us wanting to listen and learn so much more, that is a very hard trait to find in a person today. RIP buddy

michael

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 22, 2008
Australia
A sad loss, I never asked any questions to him directly but I have read many of his posts here and he seemed to be always willing to help the members of this board.

Fortunately as yveskleinsky mentioned he has lead a fulfilling life and died living which is something we should all strive for especially considering that this event again gives us an example of just how fragile life it.

RIP Peter and condolences to his family.

He is probably up here right now:
catheavengh2.jpg

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Well this sucks; RIP Peter you are a good guy.

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
My thoughts are with his friends and family. It is a great loss to many.

garosteering

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 31, 2009
FL
From reading his posts, it sounds like he really enjoyed his life. I am sure he had a positive impact in his world and the people he came into contact with.

Boy did he like funny cat photos.........

imirza

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Jul 29, 2007
While its sad to see Peter go, he did more in his 40 years on earth than most people would do in 400 yrs. He lived his life to the maximum and you couldn't really ask for anything more. May he find eternal peace and continue to inspire us all.

cantwait2

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
716%
Aug 15, 2007
-
man that is such a shame...far to young...hope the family are coping as well as could be expected.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.