• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Most liked posts in thread: Perhaps something about the Sun...

1. NMdad

NMdad Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,148
    Welcome to the tribe!

What are you working on now, and how can we help you?

azt3k and jesseissorude like this.
  2. azt3k

azt3k New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $67
    Hey there, @NMdad ! Thanks for the reply. I've noticed this in other intro threads, and I really appreciate seeing new people greeted here. It really does feel like a community :)

I'm currently in "I need an idea(s)" mode, so my focus is on that. I've also been studying computer science and programming for the past year, brainstorming a couple ideas for mobile apps during this process. I've read in several other threads that it really just comes down to providing that first solution to a problem -- just get started with something, anything -- and that one should also look through their own life to identity any pain points that can be resolved. So, I'm working on learning to write an app that addresses a problem that I'm dealing with currently.

Other than that, I'm just working on educating myself further (I'm an avid bibliophile, especially when it comes to any personal development literature), and learning to use tools like Google Trends and it's associated services along with a CENTS validation template that I made to use with any idea I find with potential.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.