The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Perfect age to start a company

Anything related to matters of the mind

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles

"A 60-year-old startup founder is 3 times as likely to found a successful startup as a 30-year-old startup founder"

No reason to delay, but interesting to note.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
With age comes wisdom. I believe it.

On another note... "Startup Founder" is a massive spectrum. These could be guys retiring to start a consulting business and work with the same people.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

"A 60-year-old startup founder is 3 times as likely to found a successful startup as a 30-year-old startup founder"

No reason to delay, but interesting to note.
Interesting.

A lot of the successful founders (Age 35-45) today in Tech space are formerly senior executives in tech giants.

Before they tendered their resignations they probably had their ideas and the founding teams ready. They also had personal connections and strong recognitions from VC investors.

Gunnar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2018
As I’m getting older I’m realizing there isn’t a “perfect” age to do many things in life. It’s all about when certain things come together for you mentally, emotionally and/or physically. So I would agree that stories of older entrepreneurs is heartening but I think that has a chance of making you complacent. We all just need to absorb knowledge, follow the things that interest us deeply, listen closely to our values and be great observers of ourselves and the world and then take risks when our souls call us to it. Whatever age that happens, that’s the perfect age for you. Keep trying, failing and learning without regard for age, or any fictional milestone someone else has made. Keep hustling.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Good read. Thanks man. I appreciate you