The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

People with the brilliant idea.....

Idea threads

LukasOO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 2, 2017
Denmark
(If this is found inappropriate, or in the wrong thread, please move it or delete. Just some of my thought on a situation i met sometime last year)

-Short summary, people don't execute, but they have ideas that will break yours...! - NOT!

So.. For those of you that've seen my introduction (probably not many), you know that i'm only 16, and still in gym. Therefore, I often run into situations where people try to impress the crowd with their brilliant "secret" ideas. It gets very annoying, especially when nobody executes on anything. I will give you an example -
After I started working on creating logos, websites and things alike (approx. a year ago), a guy in in my class suddenly got an idea of his own. Remember, this was only one day after I told him what i was doing. This "news" of his was spread through the gymnasium in a matter of weeks, and he kept on keeping his idea a secret. He said the same stuff, "It's gonna make a billion", "It's never seen before", etc. etc. etc.

What really drives me crazy isn't that he got a "brilliant" idea - i think it's great. He could do whatever he wanted, totally, and i would've supported it which i also did. But as you've probably guessed by now, it was just the same old business idea that's been made billions of times, and this guy didn't even try to put effort into it. It was about selling others clothing online. But this time, without execution.. right

Cool if he got it up and running, but he bought a domain, but when he realised he had to create a website he quit.

It really annoys my with this mentality, that if it isn't easy, it isn't "worth" it. You probably dont see it much, but im telling you. Here in my gymnasium, it happens all the time.

Another guy wanted to follow up on this trend with people getting busy in other things than homework bought a domain and left it when he realised it required work... I mean, i better soon join the domain selling biz, cuz it really seems to be valuable...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.