• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

WEB/DIGITAL Parking / Parked Domains ... Best Options & Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by MJ DeMarco, Oct 26, 2007.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $403,764
    Admin Post
    What are the best options for parking domains? I have a few dozen that need parking.

Thus far I have

Sedo.com
    Parked.com
    WhyPark.com
    RevenueDirect.com
    ParkingDots.com
    GoldKey.com

As options -- many of them are cryptic in their payouts. Who has had experience with parking companies?

Resources reviewed:
    http://www.ppcincome.com/
    http://www.parkquick.com

I'm leaning toward GoldKey.com or Parked.com

2. vinnie

vinnie PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $33
  3. Andrew

Andrew Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $66
    I have been using parked.com. Revenue is good, sometimes make up to $5 a visitor. I have not had the chance to compare them with other parking companies yet.

The reason there is not one "best" parking company is because they are all different. Some use Yahoo's feed, some use Google's. There are other things they do that make certain types of niches more profitable with one company than another. Revenue can also vary depending on what the company does. Low quality traffic (usually arbitraged/paid) can dilute the parking company's overall traffic quality, and advertisers will manually block them from having their ads syndicated.

To start out, for a Yahoo feed try Parked.com for a Google feed try Sedo and/or Namedrive.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.