The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Parking / Parked Domains ... Best Options & Recommendations?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What are the best options for parking domains? I have a few dozen that need parking.

Thus far I have

Sedo.com
Parked.com
WhyPark.com
RevenueDirect.com
ParkingDots.com
GoldKey.com

As options -- many of them are cryptic in their payouts. Who has had experience with parking companies?

Resources reviewed:
http://www.ppcincome.com/
http://www.parkquick.com

I'm leaning toward GoldKey.com or Parked.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andrew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 8, 2007
I have been using parked.com. Revenue is good, sometimes make up to $5 a visitor. I have not had the chance to compare them with other parking companies yet.

The reason there is not one "best" parking company is because they are all different. Some use Yahoo's feed, some use Google's. There are other things they do that make certain types of niches more profitable with one company than another. Revenue can also vary depending on what the company does. Low quality traffic (usually arbitraged/paid) can dilute the parking company's overall traffic quality, and advertisers will manually block them from having their ads syndicated.

To start out, for a Yahoo feed try Parked.com for a Google feed try Sedo and/or Namedrive.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.