The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT Pakistan

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Abbasi007

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2020
Pakistan
I am from Pakistan and among few people who like to be better than anyone. I am 21 and tbh i sometimes regret of not developing skills by this age.
In my country there's rising trend of Amazon courses and people being hired as virtual assistant for Amazon.
I have been looking for this job myself but what i always think is
When everyone is buying shovels, sell shovels.
I have been looking for the best skills to develop in 2020 and read more. I just love reading. But as I have come to understand that reading alone can't do anything. I have to do action. I have been looking for new skills to develop but wherever I go, i see saturation.
Its not that i want to earn money. Nopes
I want to develop skills and help my family and friends who are working in call center 6pm to 4am for just 200$ or less.
As the skill of 2020 which can redirect a path for third world country. We dont have paypal or anything.
But i wanna develop skills more and more so I can help people. Create a platform.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

abhishekk_33

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 14, 2020
Bihar,India
I am from Pakistan and among few people who like to be better than anyone. I am 21 and tbh i sometimes regret of not developing skills by this age.
In my country there's rising trend of Amazon courses and people being hired as virtual assistant for Amazon.
I have been looking for this job myself but what i always think is
When everyone is buying shovels, sell shovels.
I have been looking for the best skills to develop in 2020 and read more. I just love reading. But as I have come to understand that reading alone can't do anything. I have to do action. I have been looking for new skills to develop but wherever I go, i see saturation.
Its not that i want to earn money. Nopes
I want to develop skills and help my family and friends who are working in call center 6pm to 4am for just 200$ or less.
As the skill of 2020 which can redirect a path for third world country. We dont have paypal or anything.
But i wanna develop skills more and more so I can help people. Create a platform.
If you do not have anything like PayPal in your country....that could be a great opportunity...
you may learn coding.
or leadership
or entrepreneurship(to start a company)
or purchase a course on 'how to make courses'(for Amazon courses)

To be honest ...No one tell you exactly about this.
It should be your decision,as per your situations...

If you already had an e-payment company...
Believe me ...by now you'd have been a Multi-Billionaire (at least in Pakistani currency...because of this corona situation)

Only problem in Pakistan is its political instability.... otherwise there are ample opportunities(unfulfilled needs) for you to earn and grow...

I hope I understood your post...

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
air conditioning units and portable electric fans

easy way to make billions in that hot as hell country :cool:

OP
OP
Abbasi007

Abbasi007

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2020
Pakistan
If you do not have anything like PayPal in your country....that could be a great opportunity...
you may learn coding.
or leadership
or entrepreneurship(to start a company)
or purchase a course on 'how to make courses'(for Amazon courses)

To be honest ...No one tell you exactly about this.
It should be your decision,as per your situations...

If you already had an e-payment company...
Believe me ...by now you'd have been a Multi-Billionaire (at least in Pakistani currency...because of this corona situation)

Only problem in Pakistan is its political instability.... otherwise there are ample opportunities(unfulfilled needs) for you to earn and grow...

I hope I understood your post...
I guess do you mean epayment company that accepts payments from other countries?
If i got you right, i have been gathering some ideas on how to develop that system. I hope I strike one. Will have to read more about ones that are working and their history

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom