The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ozone Therapy??

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America
Just discovered Ozone Therapy,, anyone on the forum heard of or have personal experience with this therapy, which was supposedly discovered by Tesla himself and has infinite health benefits for us humans??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fxmm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Apr 2, 2017
SE Asia
Just googled it. Seems pretty cool.

Same here, any members use it or have tried it?

Reminds me a bit of ice therapy.

Just discovered Ozone Therapy,, anyone on the forum heard of or have personal experience with this therapy, which was supposedly discovered by Tesla himself and has infinite health benefits for us humans??

Millenial_Kid5K1

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Feb 14, 2017
Atlanta
It does have infinite health benefits! Like disinfecting drinking water! Or sterilizing medical tools! Or protecting us from excessive UV rays from the sun!

I'll refrain from putting it directly in my body though, until there's more than 0 credible studies linking it to health benefits.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
i had ozon therapy 3 years ago, i dont know what you struggle from, but if you get ozon therapy(they take blood from you and fuel it with ozon and inject it back in your body) its crazy how F*cking awesome and strong you feel! but its not a long term solution! but to help you maybe you should post why you consider this therapy?

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America
i had ozon therapy 3 years ago, i dont know what you struggle from, but if you get ozon therapy(they take blood from you and fuel it with ozon and inject it back in your body) its crazy how F*cking awesome and strong you feel! but its not a long term solution! but to help you maybe you should post why you consider this therapy?

I want to do it to improve my overall health and as a way to prevent sickness and disease. I prefer natural and alternative medicine to traditional western medicine,, and I'm also interested in enhancement

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America

I see you're from Germany, is ozone therapy a common type of medicine there?

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
I want to do it to improve my overall health and as a way to prevent sickness and disease. I prefer natural and alternative medicine to traditional western medicine,, and I'm also interested in enhancement

Ok good, but is Ozon therapy really natural, it's even forbidden in high sports contest and its reported as doping, i think this is a good think if u have a really down phase and need to kickstart your health. Do you really consider it to do it long term? I would rather get the right nutrients and work out.

Best tea for more energy and prevent disease in my opinion is Shilajit. I pay for it 60 euros for a little tube. It helps me best.

I see you're from Germany, is ozone therapy a common type of medicine there?

It's common for older people that suffer from low energy or after surgery, i used it because I had a pretty down phase.

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America
Ok good, but is Ozon therapy really natural, it's even forbidden in high sports contest and its reported as doping, i think this is a good think if u have a really down phase and need to kickstart your health. Do you really consider it to do it long term? I would rather get the right nutrients and work out.

Best tea for more energy and prevent disease in my opinion is Shilajit. I pay for it 60 euros for a little tube. It helps me best.

It's common for older people that suffer from low energy or after surgery, i used it because I had a pretty down phase.

I started doing ozone, I'll wait a few months and see if I notice any differences,, I've suffered from allergies for years, so I hope it relieves those symptoms.

I've always been interested in improving health, tried lots of different natural methods

That Shilajit looks good too,, how long you been using that for?

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
I started doing ozone, I'll wait a few months and see if I notice any differences,, I've suffered from allergies for years, so I hope it relieves those symptoms.

I've always been interested in improving health, tried lots of different natural methods

That Shilajit looks good too,, how long you been using that for?

how do you feel with ozone therapy? Shilajit gives me really more energy some people even don't drink coffee anymore but u need to try for yourself! I drink it now for 4-5 months.

Dude killing symptoms cannot heal you, what allergies do u have maybe I have some hints for you?

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America
how do you feel with ozone therapy? Shilajit gives me really more energy some people even don't drink coffee anymore but u need to try for yourself! I drink it now for 4-5 months.

Dude killing symptoms cannot heal you, what allergies do u have maybe I have some hints for you?

I just started doing it so I haven't noticed too much yet ,, but my body feels more fluid and I do have less allergies so far

I'm allergic to lots of things, my immune system is weak, because I get sick easily too. I also started doing cold water showers, I heard that boosts immunity

I'm not sure if I can buy Shilajit here in South America

I don't think it's as dangerous as people say, there's so much conflicting info online,, some say it cures cancer and reverses the aging process, others say it kills people,, I plan to find out the truth for myself,,

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Of course it's not "natural". You're taking a molecule found mainly in the upper atmosphere and injecting it into your bloodstream.
i thought my sentence made it clear thats not natural :D

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
This reminds of something I learned from an old friend of mine who was into electronics from a young age. He asked me once if I wanted to smell electricity. I assumed it was just one of his shock or explosion tricks (longer story) so I said "sure!" He grabbed two wires that were connected to an old radio and arced them across each other producing sparks. He asked me to lean in and get real close to the wires so naturally I did. I could smell something odd. "That's Ozone" he said. Trippy.

Before typing this I thought I'd check my facts and sure enough he was right but what else I discovered in my 15 seconds of research ties in directly to this thread. The smell is actually caused by the plasma arc creating two compounds Ozone and Nitric Oxide which is what I was smelling. You can smell it when running a drill and smelling the vents. I know, I need new hobbies. Nitric Oxide? That rang another bell and sure enough it's an ingredient touted as beneficial in some "miracle" nutrients these days and by performing a few more seconds of intensive research I discovered that... Low levels of nitric oxide production are important in protecting organs...and other good stuff.

So maybe, in some weird science way we can draw a circular reference between mainlining Ozone and feeling great via the miracle of the dot on the Nitrogen symbol of Nitric Oxide (.NO it's true) which refers to it being a free radical which TV commercials assure us are good little rascals.

This might explain why you feel good but definitely proves that I was away the day they did science at school.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
I just started doing it so I haven't noticed too much yet ,, but my body feels more fluid and I do have less allergies so far

I'm allergic to lots of things, my immune system is weak, because I get sick easily too. I also started doing cold water showers, I heard that boosts immunity

I'm not sure if I can buy Shilajit here in South America

I don't think it's as dangerous as people say, there's so much conflicting info online,, some say it cures cancer and reverses the aging process, others say it kills people,, I plan to find out the truth for myself,,

listen,the most medical treatments are not build to cure you, the goal is a live long medical treatment to make you pay!

if someone have issues with immunesystem than you really should go and test the hell out of your gut(intolerances, allergies and so on...), because its said 80% of your immunesystem sit right there!! and in my expirience its the food you eat!! this qoute nails it : Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food ! and vitamine D and fresh air is essential(going out for an hour every day should be minimum)

i hope you get your health back!

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America
listen,the most medical treatments are not build to cure you, the goal is a live long medical treatment to make you pay!

if someone have issues with immunesystem than you really should go and test the hell out of your gut(intolerances, allergies and so on...), because its said 80% of your immunesystem sit right there!! and in my expirience its the food you eat!! this qoute nails it : Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food ! and vitamine D and fresh air is essential(going out for an hour every day should be minimum)

I eat relatively healthy, exercise, I'm outdoors all the time, and still have health problems, so I need to take things a step further and really boost my health

I don't want to be a mediocre person anyways, I'm willing to take risks and become better(hopefully)

If there was a way to become a super human, then I would probably do it, even if the procedure accidentally killed me in the process,, I believe the risk would be worth the reward. That's how the human species evolves, pushing limits, boundaries, always searching for self improvement

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
I eat relatively healthy, exercise, I'm outdoors all the time, and still have health problems, so I need to take things a step further and really boost my health

what means relatively, what means for you exercise and what means here outdoors all the time??? if your body is allergic to something that is relatively healthy for you your body gives a F*ck! exercising how much, and what kind of exercises? what means outdoor all the time?

reading this = I don't want to be a mediocre person anyways, I'm willing to take risks and become better(hopefully), If there was a way to become a super human then I would probably do it. Maybe you got some trouble with your mind and you should defintely look closer to your mind than you think! Some troubles are really in your head. You should start to reflect yourself and start questioning yourself is there maybe a lot of pressure about yourself in your subconscious. Some times you should heal your mind and your body will follow.

i just try to help

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America

what means relatively, what means for you exercise and what means here outdoors all the time??? if your body is allergic to something that is relatively healthy for you your body gives a F*ck! exercising how much, and what kind of exercises? what means outdoor all the time?

reading this = I don't want to be a mediocre person anyways, I'm willing to take risks and become better(hopefully), If there was a way to become a super human then I would probably do it. Maybe you got some trouble with your mind and you should defintely look closer to your mind than you think! Some troubles are really in your head. You should start to reflect yourself and start questioning yourself is there maybe a lot of pressure about yourself in your subconscious. Some times you should heal your mind and your body will follow.

i just try to help
My mind is fine, I just want to be healthier, I don't need to see a psychiatrist

It's impossible to be completely healthy, even if you're a health nut,, the food , air and water we consume daily is filled with harmful toxins,,

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America
Anyways, when i first started this post, I hoped to gain information, from others on the forum, who have had actual experience with ozone therapy. Unfortunately, most people here have no personal experience with ozone, except for myself and Vanderbilt. I m not interested in people doing random google searches, and telling me what they found.

I have personally done the therapy for about a month now, and i do feel a bit healthier, time will tell, how it affects me in the long term, but more importantly, Im still alive. Vanderbilt says, that he also underwent treatment a few years back, he said it made him feel awesome and incredibly strong, he no longer recieves treatment, but more importantly hes still alive today, and it seems his, eyes, brain and fingers still funcion, cause hes on the forum, all the time typing words, to the rest of us.

The way I found out about Ozone, was through a friend of mine, who is in his upper 60s. I noticed how healthy he is and asked him what he does, he says he has done Ozone for the past 2 years and he feels and looks awesome. He still works(as a lawyer) everyday in Bogota, Colombia, constantly moving all around the city and traveling to other parts of the country independantly.

A doctor friend of mine also said that its very beneficial, he says it triggers the Nrf2,, mind you he does not offer Ozone in his practice

Now Vanderbilt thinks food is our medicine, and i totaly agree that its important to eat healthy and exercise, but its not always easy to grow our own organic food in our backyard. What if one travels overseas, will food always be medicinal in every country we visit. Do we know the origin and form of producion of everything we consume? Do we know where the Shilajit we drink in our tea comes from, who gathered it from the mountains, and how is was packed, processed and shipped to our country??

If something out there boosts health and adds years of life, then that something is worth its weight in gold

My goal isnt to start an argument,, Im just a truth seeker

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.