The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Overdue Intro

killa_graham

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Oct 25, 2014
Texas
Hi Fastlaners!

After reading @Vigilante's post about introductions on the Meetup thread I realized it was meant for me.
I don't visit the forum very often so I can avoid information overload and take action so since I haven't formally introduced myself yet, here I am.

I'm just getting started in business. At the end of 2014 I stumbled on this forum, which lead to reading TMF , absolutely changing the trajectory of my life. I had started down the traditional path at a decent college and decided it wasn't for me after spending lots of cash and trying to work full time to support myself. Last year I quit school and climbed out of debt by working at an eCommerce company in Inside Sales. Currently working on creating a solid financial base to have the ability to work on a fastlane business.

I've been doing some freelance copywriting and plan to launch a private label brand on Amazon soon as my first business. 2016 will be a great year and I'm excited to meet everyone next month! If you guys have any questions about deciding to quit school, getting good at Sales, or landing a decent job for your short term needs I'm your guy. Feel free to reach out!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...