The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Overcoming FEAR

Anything related to matters of the mind

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Go do some actually scary shit and everything else will seem like child's play.

I intentionally never go too long without some sort of thing to spice up my life and scare me a little.

Photo is from when I was in a hospital in a small town in a 3rd world country from having my ankle torn open. Makes life in America feel like a game of Candyland.

View attachment 40090
How was the care? Sometime I feel like here in the US, we go way overboard on fancy beds, rooms, furnishings, etc... Something nice and simple about that photo...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mhesh

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Sep 11, 2021
Seattle
I'm going to be honest, I experience a lot of fear.

I have a constant knot in my stomach from anxiety. The thing is, I know it's completely irrational.

Will this kill me? No.
Will it physically hurt me? No.
Will I lose any money? No.
Could this ruin my life? No.

And yet, I feel uneasy about every step I take. How much easier everything would be without fear.

Have you also felt this way?

I know that action brings confidence, but is there a way to change my mindset to finally be at ease?
@spirit
Well constantly people do? But is just your brain is not yet ready or playing with you? Believe in yourself you can and you will! Just try doin whatever your doing and not think of of anything. If it comes tell your brain I can do it and do it? Once you start doing it you’ll be unstoppable??? Good luck

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.