The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Outsourcing vs building a clickbank sales page for info products?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
Outsourcing- Is outsourcing the sales page completely a good idea? And what would be the be avenue to get this done effectively ? Also would It smart to use word-press implementation for my sales page ( If so any theme recommendations) or have should I have the site created by someone who knows code?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sean DeSilva

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 18, 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Hi, outsourcing your sales page copy is a risky idea unless you have $1,000 or more to pay a skilled copywriter.

What I suggest you do is to go onto clickbank.com, search for the highest gravity products in your niche, print them out and go over them meticulously (because they're obviously doing something right with high gravity scores) and then do your best to write a sales page that hits upon the pain points seen on the sales pages.

As far as a sales oriented wordpress theme, Optimizepress is the industry standard. the $100 I spent on that theme has turned out better results than the thousands of dollars I've spent with overseas programmers.

Good luck

system

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 6, 2014
As far as a sales oriented wordpress theme, Optimizepress is the industry standard. the $100 I spent on that theme has turned out better results than the thousands of dollars I've spent with overseas programmers.
Just the reinforcement i was looking for. I figure for $100 and the amount of time it will save building quick sales pages/landing pages it would be worth a shot.

Question: With optimizepress it is easy to edit the html/css if you choose to do so without using their site builder?

system

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 6, 2014
@chrisbiz4444 are you familiar with clickbank?
I am also releasing an info product in the coming weeks and am unsure as to whether it should be sold through clickbank or some other service (gumroad, paypal electronic goods etc). Each has their benefits?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.