The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Online book club for first-time / aspiring entrepreneurs

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

stellarowl12

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2020
Hey Fastlane folks! Like you guys, I'm an entrepreneur who loves reading books and using their lessons to improve my business or myself.

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and many other amazing books like 1 Page Marketing Plan, How To Win Friends And Influence People, Never Split The Difference, Zero To One, etc.

1 big problem I noticed though is that many of the books I read blew my mind, but I forget the lessons later when they would be most useful.

I was taking a very quantity over quality approach, which isn't ideal.

So I was thinking, what is necessary for us to truly master the concepts?

In my opinion it is great content + consistency + support from others (to keep us accountable, discuss concepts with us, and give us feedback on our ideas).

That's why I'm exploring this new idea --- an online book club where you can meet like-minded entrepreneurs and master useful topics by reading classic business/self-improvement books together.

Topics like marketing, negotiation, charisma, business idea validation, habit formation, and more.

If any of this sounds interesting to you then please check out my info page below! And also I'd love to hear your feedback/thoughts about the overall concept.

Removed again by Mods

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
stellarowl12

stellarowl12

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2020
A Facebook Group For Learning & Improving Our Entrepreneurship Skills Together

You don’t give up, huh?

In all seriousness, I haven’t had a desire to find another online group / club of entrepreneurs. Everything you need is pretty much here.

Why do you want to create another one?
Is this really the same though?

The FB group I'm not managing at all, I should just close that one.

But for the online book club, it takes a more "managed" approach and ensures that all participants are going through the same topics at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
Is this a sales funnel? :innocent: :halo: reminds me of russell's sales funnel to give you...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Just had a personal highlight of the program so far - @GuitarManDan gave a one hour Zoom talk on...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock