The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One of those ruts.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
...Where the market is either engaging with you in a negative connotation or not providing any real feedback.

Not referring to complete strangers, as a lot of them already know me. That being said, dealing with the silence and absence of engagement is a hard pill to swallow no matter how many times its happened already.

It'll get better, it always does, but in the present moment it is a lonely and empty place to be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
...Where the market is either engaging with you in a negative connotation or not providing any real feedback.

Not referring to complete strangers, as a lot of them already know me. That being said, dealing with the silence and absence of engagement is a hard pill to swallow no matter how many times its happened already.

It'll get better, it always does, but in the present moment it is a lonely and empty place to be.
Agree with you. This is the time where 99% of people quit because it's "too" damn hard. Business is not supposed to be and will never be easy. Even though a lot of the IG flex millionaires will tell you otherwise.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
I can totally relate to this empty bucket, I see it both when I get quiet or rolling out something I think is epic. I just hit a huge home run with 4 attempts and all I see is the misery, but batting .250 with dingers is decent in the MLB so feel just gonna keep swinging and get the average up and lesson the negative mindset cycle.

D

Deleted85763

I'm in the similar boat right now. I have found though that enthusiasm and focus can get things going in the right direction again. I know this can be a lot harder than said but what else can do you do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.