The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One of my goals

GoldenEggs

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 4, 2007
Silicon Valley, CA
I don't have much experience in this area so it requires a lot of research. I would love to open a place for foster children, the elderly and animals. When I was younger, my parents' friends operated a retirement home and to me, it was so much fun. I had all these "playmates" that didn't mind me poking through their things, had time for my endless questions and they also gave me cookies. :) Also, we recently had to put my father in law in a care home for a few days while he recuperated from an illness. It was so depressing to see the residents sitting in the lobby for some sun and turn their hopeful faces toward you, hoping you were there to visit them.

I don't know how feasible it would be to combine all three or if there are any restrictions. But that is one of my goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Sounds like an idea to pursue. I always wanted to have a multi family facility to help out struggling single moms. Maybe a coop thing where they could help each other get better and succeed. I could also help provide vehicle financing to those that didn't have a car or maybe van service. Like you said, I don't know if it's feasible or not. Just an idea....:cheers:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.