• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

One of my goals

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by GoldenEggs, Sep 6, 2007.

1. GoldenEggs

GoldenEggs Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $85
    I don't have much experience in this area so it requires a lot of research. I would love to open a place for foster children, the elderly and animals. When I was younger, my parents' friends operated a retirement home and to me, it was so much fun. I had all these "playmates" that didn't mind me poking through their things, had time for my endless questions and they also gave me cookies. :) Also, we recently had to put my father in law in a care home for a few days while he recuperated from an illness. It was so depressing to see the residents sitting in the lobby for some sun and turn their hopeful faces toward you, hoping you were there to visit them.

I don't know how feasible it would be to combine all three or if there are any restrictions. But that is one of my goals.

2. Runum

Runum Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,580
    Sounds like an idea to pursue. I always wanted to have a multi family facility to help out struggling single moms. Maybe a coop thing where they could help each other get better and succeed. I could also help provide vehicle financing to those that didn't have a car or maybe van service. Like you said, I don't know if it's feasible or not. Just an idea....:cheers:

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.