The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Once and a lifetime opportunity for the common man

Creative Pursuit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 10, 2021
Hey folks,
I first want to thank all the people that gave me advice on my last post, I've began to navigate the world differently. I'm fully committed to going to community college, since I would be avoiding the worst debt known to man. My sister is mad at me due to that, definitely don't want her debt finger prints. The college I'm thinking of going to could waive my tuition if I qualify for it, even if the college a hidden fees along with that, my FAFSA will cover most of it. The only issue I'm facing is that I don't have a great idea of which skills to choose that could led to not become homeless in a few (financials aren't good, long story). On the other hand, Is it a better Idea to choose to self teaching route, where I have an idea of what I want to pursue (illustration/ design related), but wouldn't lead to good contract work. In a world where my home life is stable I'd definitely choose the self taught route. I piece of advice I could give is don't look the "new and original way" to make money, if you catch my drift. Those YT ads at 3am that tell you to buy their ghost audio course cause its the new gold mine. If you don't have a marketable skill with demand, you won't go far. I'm a part time mover and hate, but guarantee I could scale it if I cared more. I hope a provided a little value with this post for you guys

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.