The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

On the continued path of an Entrepreneur

Cameron Aanonsen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Nov 6, 2018
New Jersey
Hey Everyone! So glad to finally be joining the community after hearing about it in MJ's book.

Looking to connect with some like-minded individuals so feel free to send me a message and we can chat!

I own a few businesses but am working my way towards that first million. Any advice is always greatly appreciated.

Some of my hobbies...

-Cryptocurrency
-Snowboarding
-Working out
-Real Estate
-Snowboarding
-Cars
-Real Estate
-Philosophy
-Traveling
-Diet

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cameron Aanonsen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Nov 6, 2018
New Jersey
One is my main source of income that I dont want to be involved in anymore and the other requires little to no time but still makes decent returns. I'd really like to get rid of both after finding something I really want to put all my energy into.

After snowboarding in Colorado I cant go back to snowboarding here. The mountains are too small and overcrowded. Looking to move to the Midwest in the near future!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. Never snowboarded, but I've gone skiing a few times in New Mexico. Well, really it was more like controlled falling down the slope :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Startup Steve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2018
Welcome to the Forum it's a great place to connect with like-minded people and be of help and be helped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Cameron Aanonsen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Nov 6, 2018
New Jersey
Welcome Cameron!

Oh no, pick one and kill it! Can't you sell it for a big sum of money? Surely if it's churning cash, it should be worth something.

Its a business that really depends on me as a person. I have a business partner I want to sell the other 50% to when the time comes. It isn't as scale-able as I would like and am migrating to find something that I can unlimitedly grow. Amazon FBA is really peeking my interest and I have been putting some time and energy into their to build a shopify store as well.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Welcome.

Why not focus on one business? You are breaking MJ's rule in the book

Snowboarding any good in NJ?

Cameron Aanonsen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Nov 6, 2018
New Jersey
Welcome to the Forum it's a great place to connect with like-minded people and be of help and be helped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thank you!! Been looking through a lot of articles and posts thus far and am really loving the content and value of the community on here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...