The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

On my way to "F*ck You"

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
My app is now in beta, and has received its first small round of investment. Because there's at least one confirmed competitor on the forum, this will be my last post until I am in flight mode. My next post, if there is a next post, will be made on the inside.

I want to thank many folks on the forum for lifting me off my petty a$$ when I was at my low point last summer. It is through your and others' support that I've straightened out my mind, and subsequently made progress.

For those just starting out, embrace pain and be flexible. If anyone ever wants to chat about web development, send me a message.

- Cheers

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 23, 2014
Canadianadanada
It's an interesting feature of English grammar. Remove the quotation marks and the title takes on a whole new meaning.

But really, congratulations, and can't wait to see it work out for you!

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom