• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Old fella

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by TheGreenThing, Mar 4, 2019.

1. TheGreenThing

TheGreenThing PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $25
    Hi my name's Jerremmie, 33. Im from the philippines. I currently own a construction hardware store (small scale) and i wish to pursue a new type of business because my store isnt doing well. I think i lost my edge all because of depression. And i wish to get back on track.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,023
    Hi Jerremmie, well you must be depressed if you think 33 makes you an old fella. Hell you are depressing me as well now. I felt quite young until I read your intro. lol

Welcome anyway. So why is your hardware store not doing well? Maybe as a collective we can help you get it back on track. Then you will have one less worry as you search for your Fastlane business (bear in mind Construction can be Fastlane, there are plenty of opportunities in that vertical).

Sheens and NMdad like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.