The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ok,recommended next steps

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
Encouraged by The domain names post by MJ,
I wrote down a few ideas for names i had and purchased them.. They are niche based.. Now before i go forward, i plan on reading up on ppc, ads excetera..
What would your next steps be? 1 page of ads? Im a newbie in this sector of biz ops.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
I would try to start one of those sites as a blog to get your feet wet. You going to have to build and promote a blog just like you would any other site. But with a blog, you won't have to mess with building the site or knowing any HTML really. You can focus more on building content and driving traffic to it.

AllOutOrNothing

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Sep 15, 2007
The domain is one of the most important. I made the mistake of choosing the wrong name 4 years ago and it totally killed the value of my website/business

If you want ill look through your list and let u know which are good. Dont worry i wont steal ur domain i have 70 or so extra to choose from.

Short Brandable domains are the way to go.

Blog is perfect as mention, it gives a chance for a new web publisher to get their feet wet and see what works and what doesnt. It also gives them the ability to create cashflow to be able to fund the bigger projects.

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
Ok here is my short list of addresses

bizmistakes.com I figure blog on the good/bad mistakes Ive observed or committed myself...

excellentsauces.com im a big hot sauce/bbq sauce fan. & I have ties to a small regional favorite sauce that Id like to promote/distribute from the site

Let me know your opinions... Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.