The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NthDegree Says Hello!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

NthDegree

PARKED
Jan 24, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Greetings from Buffalo, NY!

I am currently becoming well versed in Web Community development along the lines of David Silver's model and Don Tapscott's Wikinomics discussions.

If you know who those two guys are, let's talk.

If you have an interest in Web Community development, let's talk.

I look forward to chatting on this topic and learning from the successful people here.

Warm Regards,

NthDegree

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Never heard of those guys but welcome anyhow!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Welcome, what tpe of community are you talking about?a user submission wiki type or a forum or what?

OP
OP
N

NthDegree

PARKED
Jan 24, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Thanks for the welcome! Both are noted experts on Web 2.0 and the future of Web Communities and how to create, design, and develop them. Tapscott's book is called "Wikinomics" and David Silver's is "Smart Start-Ups." Check them out on my blog at www.joepollhein.com

Cya!

OP
OP
N

NthDegree

PARKED
Jan 24, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Welcome, what tpe of community are you talking about?a user submission wiki type or a forum or what?
Hey Lighthouse! The Web Communities I am working on, with a couple of incredibly intelligent fellows, center around David Silver's approach to how entrepreneurs can develop elegant solutions to designing communities based in commonality, trust, and respect for members. Think of a MySpace/Facebook format targeted to specific groups that not only want to belong, but want things like no ads, reputation management to ensure security and safety, and the opportunity to meet locally offline.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2007
Hey Lighthouse! The Web Communities I am working on, with a couple of incredibly intelligent fellows, center around David Silver's approach to how entrepreneurs can develop elegant solutions to designing communities based in commonality, trust, and respect for members. Think of a MySpace/Facebook format targeted to specific groups that not only want to belong, but want things like no ads, reputation management to ensure security and safety, and the opportunity to meet locally offline.
Welcome and good stuff.

Your last line kinda describes this forum!:banana:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is the talk I gave at the 2020 Fastlane Summit on Mastering your Mind In this video you...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock