The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not Made in the USA.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
Baseballs are one of the items listed as "Not In America". I just found out that Gerber's Baby Food is made oversees and now Busch Beer is going out. How do we stop the bleeding?

If you can't beat them, own them :smxF:

As long as outsourcing makes senses for every business owner in a capitalistic way of thinking, I can't see much that can be done about it. Might aswell own the businesses who profit from the outsourcing, and try to lever the money into new industries and techonologies that will not be outsourced easily.

If we would like to lower the bleeding rate - our best bet is to promote human rights and worker's benefits in developing countries so they would match the U.S's, or alternatively lowering the life standards in the U.S :coco: (I believe both will happen with time).

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas

ramy98

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Sep 1, 2007
Florida
You can stop the bleeding by "voting" with your wallet.

The only way America is going to pull through this mess is with a productive capacity; go out there are support your community and local manufacturers/ brewers.

Sniff, Sniff smells like opportunity...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.