The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not a failure but an interesting near miss...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

AmericanRonin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 19, 2021
Nevada, USA
I was in this game several years ago and a handful of setbacks (all of my own making) set me on my a$$.

One of those setbacks was that the trainer from which I had gotten certain certificates the State deemed necessary had HIS license yanked in the middle of my process. So there I was with 9 out of 10 boxes checked off and no way to get that 10th box checked.

Fate intervened recently (within the last two years) and not only did this business become financially viable, but that class I needed for block 10 popped up on the horizon. I signed up, paid my measly $600 and I'm doing that training this weekend.

All is well.

Only...as I was getting my paperwork together AGAIN, I discovered that the rules had changed and none of these training certs were required of me any longer because of my background.

Its only $600 and I'm sure I'll enjoy the training anyway, but its a lesson learned that I should have checked to see what I actually needed in 2021 instead of chasing the 2018 standard. What if different certs had been added but not this one?

Just a lesson learned,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.