The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

nootropic business start up

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
Hi there,

I'm about to launch a tailor made nootropic in Europe. There are quiet a few players on the market already but I'm sure I can conquer a nice space. I had to buy a MOQ of EUR 7000, which will be ready in January. In the meantime I'm now building my webshop on shopify. I know, I read the 4HWW like 10 times that I should test before, but after a few tests it was just to costly for me to keep on adverstising and get feedback on conversion rates. So i took a design I like best, put my balls on the table and just did my purchase. Now I wake up at night since I invested all my personal savings in this startup. Sometimes I dream now I won't get rid of the stock etc and wake up in the middle of the night. Eventhough I know the product, the formula, is great. (but I had a failure before which might influence subconcious limiting fake believes) Fellow entrepreneurs, do you have some advise for me, just general? any advise on the e-commerce field in terms of marketing, lead generation the weeks before the product is there? etc?

Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Tell us more.

What are the benefits of your product? What it is supposed to do? Any actual scientific studies on it?

What have you tried as far as marketing thus far? How do you currently plan on moving inventory?

You have a hard path ahead of you. I've tried to sell "smart pills" as an affiliate. It was never a gold mine for me, but it can be done.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Are people selling this particular nootropic on amazon.com? If not, I would recommend you launch over there first.

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
Hi guys,

thanks for the feedback! Feels so good.

@MoneyDoc

This particiular nootropic is not on Amazon as I created the nootropic myself. It's a new formula.
I want to do FBA, but for foodsupplements they have been quiet a pain in the a$$. even though I will get there. I think I'm like half way through now with my documents. And for sure, I've watched some Ryan Moran videos and they are helpful (for anyone selling through amazon).

@hughjasle

What are the benefits of your product?

they product is different cause the key ingredients are natural and it's a balanced nootropic which gives you sustained energy 12hours +. others only gave me 4-5hours boost. but to be honest, im not inventing the wheel.

What it is supposed to do?
Long Term boost in memory, motivation and focus

Any actual scientific studies on it?

Not yet but I can find it on the net.
do you advise adding a section with 'scientific research' on the page?

What have you tried as far as marketing thus far?

nothing yet, I have a FB page and want to do adwords and some key opinioin leaders, reviews from entrepreneurs
the producted will be branded to entrepreneurs, high achievers, students

How do you currently plan on moving inventory?

Initially I will send the jars from home, as soon as my Amazon account is set I will distribute through FBA

You have a hard path ahead of you. I've tried to sell "smart pills" as an affiliate. It was never a gold mine for me, but it can be done.

Any suggestions in terms of effective slogans, words? Should you focus a lot on the brain, neurotransmitters, and scientific field or more on the vibe of mental performance,achieve your goals, etc ?

Thanks for the feedback! If you have any suggestions or questions, don't hesitate.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Another thing to keep in mind is that the label follows FDA guidelines. Europe and UK supplements don't usually make it past US/Canada customs that easily. I had a friend who placed an order of $15000 only to have his whole shipment seized by Canadian customs. It was coming from the UK.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Any suggestions in terms of effective slogans, words? Should you focus a lot on the brain, neurotransmitters, and scientific field or more on the vibe of mental performance,achieve your goals, etc ?

No clue on that stuff.

Need to find out who your audience is and cater to them.

Is it CEO's/entrepreneurs/businessmen, tell them how using this can increase their focus to give their work 100% vs the normal 20% so they can beat out their competition and make millions.

Is it college kids/students, tell show them that this stuff can help them focus longer on their studies for cram sessions and recall what they learn better during test times.

Figure out your audience and find how your specific product is the one they need and show them how's it done. Slogans wont move your product. Find it's value to your customers/audience and market it to them.

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
Hi guys,

Thanks again for reaching out.

@MoneyDoc
Thank you for the suggestion. even though i will stick around Europe or even just 1 or 2 countries to start of with.

@hughjasle
Thanks for the advise, will dig deeper in the target group and their specific problems can solve with my product.

So amazing this feedback!
If anybody has a suggestion or whatsoever, shoot!
Yes!

Thank you, Thank you and good day to y'all!

Peace

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.