• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Nomad Capitalist Offer

Discussion in 'Asset Protection/Taxes/Legal' started by Mutant, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Mutant

Mutant Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $253
    For those of you interested in offshoring &/or second citizenships &/or living abroad, Nomad Capitalist Andrew Henderson has just launched his first book on that stuff, & is doing an offer to help launch sales figures. I have absolutely zero affiliation with this, I'm just putting it here cause I know some of you might be interested. Part of the offer (besides I think a lower opening book price) is attending a free online masterclass, & as someone who's been subscribed to his stuff for a while, I can tell you he genuinely doesn't normally do them. He does offer a service to help you plan & set this stuff up though, so it might be a bit sales funnel-y, but I am expecting there to be some interesting info too. He's done enough free, interesting blog posts for me to think so. Anyway, here's the link for the offer details, so it's up to you:

http://nomads.lpages.co/book/

& his normal site, for those who would like to poke it with a stick first:

Nomad Capitalist | Keep more of your money. Build your freedom.

2. GoGetter24

GoGetter24 Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,796
    What qualifies him to give legal advice? His page as a lot of "unlike lawyers" stuff. So how can he say his methods are 100% legal if he's not a lawyer?

LittleWolfie, Kid and Mutant like this.
  3. Mutant

Mutant Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $253
    Fair enough, he's not a lawyer. I think he can give advice from an experience point of view having done lots of bank account opening/second passport getting/etc. personally, & I think he does a fairly good job of explaining his value add here:

(edited by me for brevity!)

All in all though, I treat it as interesting information, & ideas. I imagine if one consulted with him, there would be lawyers involved too, but I'm not necessarily recommending anyone consult with him - I've never done it myself! I've just read some of his articles, etc. & as someone interested in this topic, I've had some good reads. I expect I'll enjoy his book. Posted this here in case others might!

LittleWolfie and Dylan in Africa like this.
  4. KPL

KPL New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    Thanks for this!

I just grabbed a copy of the book which was rediculously cheap at $3.43. I've been following him for a while and like the way he approaches and tackles offshoring.

Mutant likes this.
  5. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $50,823
    Just bought the book. Thanks!

Mutant and Ungodly like this.
  6. Magneto C

Magneto C UNSCRIPTED Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,049
    @Mutant Thanks for the info. Just bought the book.

@AgainstAllOdds Thanks for the reply post. I only clicked this thread because I saw AgainstAllOdds. Too many posts every day & I'm still catching up with quite a few Gold threads. Looks like the odds of finding good ones are a lot better this way.

Mutant and AgainstAllOdds like this.
  7. NanoDrake

NanoDrake Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,000
    how many 2nd passports he has? i remember only the Comoros one (which are notoriously full of white english accent boys)

Mutant likes this.
  8. SquatchMan

SquatchMan Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,786
    He renounced his US citizenship in 2017, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and see say he has a more powerful passport than Comoros.

Mutant likes this.
  9. Dylan in Africa

Dylan in Africa Worldwide Educator Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $629
    Just bought the Kindle version. Good price at $2.99... and an interesting topic. Thanks for the heads up and introduction! See y'all in the master class? :smile:

Mutant, AgainstAllOdds and Ungodly like this.
  10. Dylan in Africa

Dylan in Africa Worldwide Educator Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $629
    Only read the first chapter so far, but I can already tell this is going to be a book I will really enjoy.

Might not be as applicable to everyone, but the idea of breaking free from the bounds of the system to improve your own personal freedom and happiness is something a lot of us could benefit from doing.

I encourage you to pick up this book if you have any inkling of interest! I'm glad I did. Thanks again, @Mutant!

Mutant, Longinus and Mr.C like this.
  11. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $50,823
    Here's my review after reading a few chapters that I was interested in:

Book is worth the $2.99. Writing is great. Easy to read. The book provides a good overview of things to think about. Even if you're not planning to set up anything overseas, it's fascinating to read about and develop a better understanding of what's possible and how rich people think.

Leo Hendrix, Greg R, Mutant and 5 others like this.
  12. Ungodly

Ungodly Tom Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,714
    Same. The book resonates a lot with me and my line of thinking. Worth every penny.

13. Dylan in Africa

Rep Bank:
    $629
    Got a few more chapters in... absolute GOLD thus far. Great writing style and is happy to provide alternatives to the herd mentality and systems that many people are born into blindly accepting.

GO WHERE YOU'RE TREATED BEST! :cool:

Mutant and Ungodly like this.
  14. Mr.Brandtastic

Mr.Brandtastic Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,704
    He's a smart person who I really like. He does a lot of work and offers a lot of relevant free advice. I strongly recommend him. I'm sure I'll get this book.

I mean so much of this is complicated. I like his business style too. Offer a good deal of info but of course, hold back the most pertinent advice in order to make money (obviously). He gives you the feeling of wanting more.

Mutant, Dylan in Africa and Ungodly like this.
  15. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $335,475
    Admin Post
    Looks like a good read, sounds like it gives some UNSCRIPTED options for those wanting to take it further.

When you guys are finished, let me know if I should add to the Booklist for Fastlaners.

Mutant, Dylan in Africa and Ungodly like this.
  16. Magneto C

Magneto C UNSCRIPTED Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,049
    @MJ DeMarco I've finished the book. Here is my take.

The book is definitely worth the price and contains a good amount of useful information. A lot of forum users are his target audience, entrepreneurs who travel a lot and do business online.

However, readers need to bear in mind that the book is in essence a 279-page sales copy for his services. Expect the following:
    1. More problems than solutions. Crucial details are left out.
    2. A lot of fears are used, accompanied by interesting anecdotes (events), again without the process (details, know-how).
    3. One-sided arguments for the benefits of his philosophy.

The later chapters can be skimmed through because they are basically the same design: more fears while, in my opinion, somewhat overreaching for the topic of investment.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  17. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke ARRIVE. RAISE HELL. LEAVE. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,088
    I'm sure that book offers a great deal of value. My go to person on stuff like this would be: @GlobalWealth.

GlobalWealth likes this.
  18. Ungodly

Ungodly Tom Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,714
    I'm in a similar boat. Solid book with plenty of food for thought in regard to the potential tax savings of moving abroad. It is something I have been wanting to do for some time and this book has given me enough insight to get the ball rolling. Still a lot of research to do for my particular situation, but I'm working through the process.

I'd definitely recommend it even if it does get a little pitch happy near the end. Just like any book, take the valuable information and leave the rest.

Dylan in Africa and Magneto C like this.
  19. GlobalWealth

GlobalWealth Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $22,615
    I'd recommend him the same way I'd recommend Dale H. for training guppies.

Red, splok, IGP and 1 other person like this.
  20. ZCP

ZCP Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $19,714
    Thought it gave good value. He tends to use 1100 words where 250 would probably do the trick. Then repeats that 4 times.

It did introduce some lines of thought that I had never even considered nor would ever come across otherwise. So, a worthy read for the time invested.

Ungodly likes this.