The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nobody Will Tell You How To Get Rich

Anything related to matters of the mind

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Recently I've been getting more sales then usual , and it's b/c I changed a few simplethings

1. My mindset

2. My approach

For a while I've been doing 1 thing that's been getting me a few sales a month . But me always wanting more I constantly like to change things , so I decided to go hey I know there are people out here hungry for what I want so why not look for the low hanging fruit ready to attack

My sales platform is social media , so all I did was search a few key words in social media and just like that I found my gold mine .

At first I was hitting up these people and people were interested but they weren't buying and I was like "wtf"

But then I changed my approach on how I contacted them and it changed the game.

I've been getting more sales a day then I have ever.

Now I'm not making thousands , my product is fairly cheap , but at this rate I can imagine it's not gonna stop , cus it's always customers , and I also hit my former customers with HUGE value props and check up on them occasionally to see how things are going , and establish a genuine relationship, so when I release the next thing they will be willing the buy

And over all my point is no body is gonna tell you how to make money , you will have to learn your own way.

This song is one of my favorite songs on the subject

I feel like @Vigilante would appreciate it lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Ps. I spend multiple hours a day on social media contacting people , out of 20 people I may get 1-2 sales if that , its DEFFINENTLY a grind

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Ps. I spend multiple hours a day on social media contacting people , out of 20 people I may get 1-2 sales if that , its DEFFINENTLY a grind

Cold calling can be the worst. But you are grinding for yourself, not the man :)

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Cold calling can be the worst. But you are grinding for yourself, not the man :)
Exactly , but I look for the people that are already looking for my product so it's not to hard , hot leads are the best

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Exactly , but I look for the people that are already looking for my product so it's not to hard , hot leads are the best

Cold calling sucks balls but it works due to the large of large numbers.

I've been subsisting on warm/referral leads for some time without doing much by way of prospecting. But if you want to scale, you HAVE to go cold. It's mandatory. Even if part of your job is warming up the leads, you still have to go cold.

There are exceptions, for example if you've got access to a very large list of warm leads. Another exception is search traffic; I have a hard time calling a lead that's actively looking for me 'cold'.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
BTW you seem to have been making solid progress over the past 2 months. I highly recommend you pick up an INSIDERS subscription and create a progress thread on the Inside. It might change your life.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
BTW you seem to have been making solid progress over the past 2 months. I highly recommend you pick up an INSIDERS subscription and create a progress thread on the Inside. It might change your life.
Really ? Thanks for that info , and It's on the list to do man , just workin on getting better cashflow

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Really ? Thanks for that info , and It's on the list to do man , just workin on getting better cashflow

Just spare one month, make the thread, and go from there. Do it tonight, after you're done all the stuff you need to do for the day.

Mr.Chaos

Wolves love Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 16, 2016
Atlanta
Great progress man and yes the inside is a wonderful place......full of information and action.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Beauty of owning a successful restaurant lies in the fact that once you go famous, you can hire people to do the hard work for you.

Someone already told us how to get rich last week.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Someone already told us how to get rich last week.
Whoaaaa so to become rich first you have to get famous and then hire people ? amazing

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've known about the 80/20 rule for a while , i dont LIVE by it but i can understand the obvious stats it comes with
It's a great book.

Some of the less obvious stats are that "20% will pay 4 times as much". If you have 100 customers paying $25, then 20 of them will likely pay $100 (leaving 80 paying $25). Of those 20, 4 of them will likely pay $400 (leaving 16 paying $100). Etc.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
It's a great book.

Some of the less obvious stats are that "20% will pay 4 times as much". If you have 100 customers paying $25, then 20 of them will likely pay $100 (leaving 80 paying $25). Of those 20, 4 of them will likely pay $400 (leaving 16 paying $100). Etc.
now those are stats I can get behind lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.