The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No More Questions

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Wassup you guys ! New story for ya . So I'm in the point in my entrepreneurial journey where I understand the foundation . I understand the core values that make business work and I've been applying them and getting unbelievable results . More sales . More happy customers . I'm able to find new ways to add value , learn , change my approach and on and on. But what I've learned is that you have to stop asking questions. Any question you ask will take more time to ponder than if you just went out and did the work. The goal is to get sh*t done. Nothing more or nothing less . Once you learn how everything works you'll be on a winning streak high . This forum has litterally been the best thing to happen to me . And I'm just getting started . I can only imagine what's in store. I appreciate all you guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

David Zalesov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 25, 2016
Wassup you guys ! New story for ya . So I'm in the point in my entrepreneurial journey where I understand the foundation . I understand the core values that make business work and I've been applying them and getting unbelievable results . More sales . More happy customers . I'm able to find new ways to add value , learn , change my approach and on and on. But what I've learned is that you have to stop asking questions. Any question you ask will take more time to ponder than if you just went out and did the work. The goal is to get sh*t done. Nothing more or nothing less . Once you learn how everything works you'll be on a winning streak high . This forum has litterally been the best thing to happen to me . And I'm just getting started . I can only imagine what's in store. I appreciate all you guys.
love this quote thanks for the inspiration.

mgrowan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 12, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
Glad to hear you are getting traction and completely agree with just get stuff done. How has the forum been helping you if not asking and answering questions?

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
love this quote thanks for the inspiration.
If u ever wanted to know the secret to success it's getting shit done , don't wait for a sign , inspiration , don't worry about money , don't worry about anything but the goal and making it happen , if u gotta be broke for a while , if u gotta cut off friends , if you gotta "change" , as long as you making shit happen and staying down with the ones who stay down with you genuinely , you can't loose. Add value to people's lives. In a less than a month I finally figured everything out . You have to create your own rules

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Glad to hear you are getting traction and completely agree with just get stuff done. How has the forum been helping you if not asking and answering questions?
I learned the basics from the forum . After you learn the basics you don't need to ask many more questions on how you're gonna get where you want to go.

David Zalesov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 25, 2016
If u ever wanted to know the secret to success it's getting shit done , don't wait for a sign , inspiration , don't worry about money , don't worry about anything but the goal and making it happen , if u gotta be broke for a while , if u gotta cut off friends , if you gotta "change" , as long as you making shit happen and staying down with the ones who stay down with you genuinely , you can't loose. Add value to people's lives. In a less than a month I finally figured everything out . You have to create your own rules
I 100% agree with you iv been setting my self daily goals to achieve and to crush im done sitting around and not getting shit done i stared reading a book a week iv been reading forums everyday none stop to motivate my self and to learn and get amazing ideas. Im also not only just motivating myself but also giving my self discipline so i can achieve my goal no matter what and to actually prove that i can be of help to someone and and give value to people.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
I 100% agree with you iv been setting my self daily goals to achieve and to crush im done sitting around and not getting shit done i stared reading a book a week iv been reading forums everyday none stop to motivate my self and to learn and get amazing ideas. Im also not only just motivating myself but also giving my self discipline so i can achieve my goal no matter what and to actually prove that i can be of help to someone and and give value to people.
That's exactly how I learned , I crammed info , and applied what I learned almost every single day for about a year and a half . Now I'm just now understanding everything . It's a development process . In the end it's about applying the basics of business in your own way , market your own way , create your own way , learn your own way , find your own stride in everything while sticking to the guidelines

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.