The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No job? Create your own!

Anything related to matters of the mind

HenkHolland

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 7, 2007
Nice posts.

What I notice here in the Netherlands is that all three businesses that I am involved in that sell products to consumers are only now starting to really feel the recession. Unemployment is now surging and consumer spending is dropping rapidly. So, my advice is to be very careful in selecting the business that you are going to start with your valuable savings.

HenkHolland

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 7, 2007
Nice posts.

What I notice here in the Netherlands is that all three businesses that I am involved in that sell products to consumers are only now starting to really feel the recession. Unemployment is now surging and consumer spending is dropping rapidly. So, my advice is to be very careful in selecting the business that you are going to start with your valuable savings.
What happened to the posts that started this thread?
Now that they're gone my comment looks a bit silly.

CandleLove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 13, 2009
I agree with fanocks2003 because that's what I did and the investment was minimal - mostly blood, sweat and tears. I'm nearing full-time income now with income increasing steadily - despite what's happening in the rest of the world. I create e businesses, one of which is an information site (no hard product). I started as a complete newbie, too, so didn't need a lot of background experience. One thing I can say though - I use Site Build It! and I firmly believe that I would not have come this far without it. I learned everything through them. I should mention that to be fair - because I did not struggle with trial and error learning at all. I think it makes a huge difference, especially with the amount of traffic I get.

Dooley

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2009
Create your own job- true.

Especially with the current recession, it is hard to imagine how safe any ones jobs can be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dooley

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2009
Create your own job- true.

Especially with the current recession, it is hard to imagine how safe any ones jobs can be.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.