The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nice to meet you all

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 4, 2018
Hello my name bernard, im here after reading The Freedom Fastlane Book currently reading unscripted . Im a 18 year old that has always been interested in being a entrepreneur since i was little but my dreams died as i got older and fell into the wrong crowd. After going to school for years, on my 11th grade year i realized because of my life choices i will not be able to go to college. Currently in my 12th grade year teachers telling me the point of school is to get a well paying job and i hate that idea. I wake up at 5 in the morning and come home at 5 pm just for the promise career i don't want. As a senior in high school i am working on building a brand using the power of Amazon. I also joined codeacademy in hopes of learning how to build profiting able websites. I joined the forum because i wanted to be in a community of people who is after a similar goal. I have no idea what to do, but i tired of procrastinating if i don't make this work ill be stuck washing dish for the rest of my life. Wish me luck on my journey as a inspiring Fastlaner :praise:.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...