The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New User Poepe

poepe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
May 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My name is Damy but i would like to be called Poepe. I am a 28 yrs old male from Nigeria.
Presently a member of the slowlane ( not for long i am sure) working 7-7 monday to friday as a customer service officer for a bank.
I have always had the dream and conviction of being a billionaire someday but after several failed attempts at get rich quick schemes or unfruitful business ventures, i almost gave up and decide to just leave life as it comes.
not until recently that i an awakening when someone asked me what i do for a living and i replied ' i am a banker' - he paused for a minute and asked me if i own the bank?! i was speechless for a while and had to tell him NO and that i just worked as a customer service officer.
Then on i decided to gain knowledge, read and find how to make my billionaire dream come through.
i started the journey by reading robert's slowlane strategy - rich dad poor dad ( still learnt a few things though), i also read the richest man in babylon which was an interesting read. i was halfway through the tools of titan when part og my google search session ( which i love doing by the way ) made me stumble on an article about TMF . The title was catchy and i felt once i know the millionaire fastlane , it would be easier to get to the Billionaire status lol.
I must say i really love the book ( pointed out the real life issues and situations i have never thought about ) and even recommended to 3 of my friends. Got the forum link from the book and here i am to continue learning and also get more knowledge and get mentored on the fastlane.
I am tired of the slowlane and i hope my life gets changed by having my business and reaching my dream.
PS : my dream car isnt a lamborghini like MJ but a G-wagon Brabus which i hope to get soon :)
@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...