The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

New to the site! Part time student / Full time money maker!

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
Sep 1, 2007
(sorry for the cheesy title)
\
I'm always self-educating myself and am on my way to entering the fast lane. I will try and give you as much helpful advice as possible, but I am in need of some help as well. I will keep you updated with my business, debuting in May. It's going to be very exciting. Thanks for all the help.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome sir and thx for joining. Self-educating is a wonderful thing!

lobster

New Contributor
Oct 23, 2007
(sorry for the cheesy title)

Hey everyone, i'm 20 and I am currently finishing up my final pre-req's in order to attend Business school. I do many things on the side (work 2 jobs/ebay), but nothing serious until one night I came up with an amazing idea! I've been blessed with two parents that back me to the fullest and I really want to get my business and own life started.

I'm always self-educating myself and am on my way to entering the fast lane. I will try and give you as much helpful advice as possible, but I am in need of some help as well. I will keep you updated with my business, debuting in May. It's going to be very exciting. Thanks for all the help.
hi welcome to the boards, what type of business field are you starting? or getting into?:)

Milan

PARKED
Nov 5, 2007
Boise, Idaho
I like where your head is at. I'm a business student too, it's not all it's cracked up to be, but it's at least something I'm interested in.

Good luck with your businesses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom