The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the Forum!

gtofraz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Dec 14, 2018
Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a quick introduction now that I’ve officially joined the forum. I’m a 25 year old current insurance producer from Missouri, seeking to switch into the fastlane. I’ve spent the last several years getting a firsthand look at the insurance industry and my goal is to sell self-generated leads from FB Ads and landing pages to agents working in all lines of business.

It recently dawned on me that the guys in the insurance business who are living the life I want to don’t seem to be personally producing, but branching out to provide ancillary services like leads, SaaS and coaching to agents like myself who are still in the trenches. I want to make sure I stay ahead of the curve and position myself to be one of those seemingly mystical 7 figure earners in the industry, so 2019 will be the year I go for it.

I want to say thanks for allowing me to join your community - I never would have imagined that a forum like this existed with so many golden nuggets available for free. I am already baffled by the wealth of knowledge here and hope to be challenged by you all as I embark on this journey.

All the best!
Brook

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...